I have created this blog as a record of all the scrapbook layouts, cards, etc., that I make.

If you happen to visit my blog, thank you for visiting and any comments you leave are very much appreciated. Thank you.



Saturday 7 May 2016

Sugar Nellie Challenge

Can't believe it is four years since I was last on blogger.  Have only been making a few family cards for Birthdays and Christmas and never got round to having free time to post them or to follow blogs etc.

Life has just been busy with family and sometimes crafting and other things have to take a back seat. Hopefully I can get back to some sort of crafting and post regularly again.

I am entering my card into the sugar nellie challenge which is anything goes #136

I made this card recently for my niece Lydia's fifth birthday and funny enough the last card I posted was for her first birthday.



Images - Cherry Pip and Jelly Pip
Coloured with Distress Inks
Papers - Echo Park - So Happy Together
Cardblank - Hunkydory Shutter Card

If you have visited my blog - thank you and any comments are appreciated x



4 comments:

Inky Angel said...

Hi Donna,
I can totally understand what you mean by not having enough free time. I am really glad you've found time to craft after 4 years of absence. It is never too late as long as it is in your heart and soul.
I love this fun fold card you've created. The images are colored beautifully and the card is embellished perfectly for a little girl's birthday. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation with us at Sugar Nellie. Hope to see more of your creations soon.
Happy crafting, Katie

Katrina Bufton said...

This is a fabulous card Donna, what a great make for your return to blogland. I love the decoration on all the panels and the papers go perfectly with your colouring.
Thank you for joining in with the Sugar Nellie challenge and good luck.
Katrina x

Mummylade said...

Adorable creation! Thank you for participating in the Sugar Nellie challenge and good luck!

suzanne2 said...

this is such a lovely card Donna, pip is my favorite! thank you for joining us at sugar Nellie this month and good luck with the challenge.
Suzanne (DT)